Secure Software Development
Course is designed to share the best practices for secure software development. Topics include Security principals in SDLC, Concepts & techniques for Database and software security, attacks on data and process in soft wares, Security Controls in the Development Environment, Software Security Effectiveness Assessment Security in the Engineering Lifecycle, best practices for S-SDLC, Security & privacy by design. Couse also includes the security issues and mitigation for CRM frameworks such as Wordpress , Drupal and others.
- Security Principles in the System Lifecycle
- Security Principles in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Database Security in Software Development
- Security Controls in the Development Environment
- Software Security Effectiveness Assessment Security in the Engineering Lifecycle
- Controls and Countermeasures in Enterprise Security
- Information System Security Capabilities
- Design and Architecture Vulnerability Mitigation
- Vulnerability Mitigation in Embedded, Mobile, and Web-Based Systems
- Cryptography Concepts & Techniques
- Security Issues with CRM frameworks.
- Mitigation for security issues and vulnerabilities for CRM frameworks.
- OWSP TOP 10 Security by design Best practices