Offences against Modesty of a Natural Person and Minor
- “Whoever intentionally and publicly exhibits or displays or transmits any information which-
- superimposes a photograph of the face of a natural person over any sexually explicit image or video; or
- includes a photograph or a video of a natural person in sexually explicit conduct; or
- intimidates a natural person with any sexual act, or any sexually explicitly image or video of a natural person; or
- cultivates, entices or induces a natural person to engage in a sexually explicit act,
through an information system to harm a natural person or his reputation, or to take revenge, or to create hatred or to blackmail, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to five years or with fine which may extend to five million rupees or with both.
- Whoever commits an offence under sub-section (1) with respect to a minor shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years or with fine which may extend to five million rupees: